The CM15 Pro together with the included ActiveHomePro software lets you control lights and appliances around your home when used with X10 modules. You can create schedules for your lights and appliances, set up groups of commands for your daily life, and keep lights and appliances off when they’re not in use. You can make ActiveHomePro save the timer’s schedules and macro Events in the CM15Pro memory, so that they run even when your computer is turned off.
The CM15 Pro also has transceiver functionality: When it receives a command from a wireless X10 transmitter (such as EasyControl8, EasyTouch35, KR21, SS13), it sends digital signals over your existing house wiring to X10 modules that receive the signals and execute the acommand.
- This is the Pro-version of the original CM11 PC interface.
- More programming possibilities because of conditional macros. For instance; the simulation of presence is executed only when your alarm is activated.
- Built-in X10 RF transmitter and X10 transceiver (like the TM13) for specific or all home codes.
- Can be placed out of sight because of the supplied 1 metre power cord.
- 1 x CM15Pro programmable computer interface
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x ActiveHomePro installation CD
- 1 x installation guide
- 1 x 9 Volt 6LR61 alkaline block battery
- 1 x metal bracket
- 1 x antenna sleeve
- Windows based personal computer
- USB port
- CD ROM or DVD drive
- Windows operating system (XP, Vista or 7)
|Power:||230 VAC 50 Hz, 7 Watt|
|Backup battery:||1x 9V 6LR61 alkaline block battery|
|Backup time:||1 week typ|
|Supply current :||<30 mA|
|X-10 Powerline:||120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk|
|Signal sensitivity:||15 mVpp min, 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz|
|Signal / noise ratio:||1.35 : 1|
|X-10 transmission:||1 pulse burst at 0, 60 and 120 degrees.|
|X-10 Key codes it can transmit:||All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code 1 type 0, Extended Code 1 type 3, Hail Acknowledge, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request, RF commands|
|X-10 Key codes to respond to:||All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code 1 type 3, Hai l Request, Pre-Set Dim, Status Request, RF commands|
|X-10 Collision detection:||Present|
|Input impedance:||> 180 Ohm (P-N) at 120 kHz|
|RF Range:||30 meters (Note: The unit should be mounted at a height of 1metre for best performance and located away from any sources of RF interference such as computers, monitors, etc).|
|RF Power:||10 mW (maximum)|
|RF receiver frequency:||433,92 MHz|
|RF transmitter frequency:||433,92 MHz|
|Ambient temperature:||-10°C - +50°C (operation) -20°C - +70°C (storage)|
|Dimensions (mm):||66.7 (w) x 113.5 (L) x 45.3 (H)|