The Marmitek MegaView 66 HDMI over cat-cable set allows a high-definition video (and embedded audio) signal to be transmitted from a source device and received on a display device via a single dedicated cat cable. ‘IR-return’ feature allows control of source device from display device location.
- The Marmitek MegaView 66 HDMI over cat-cable set is particularly suitable if you want to watch a video source from a different room.
How it works
The Marmitek MegaView 66 HDMI over cat-cable set consists of transmitter and a receiver. Connect the transmitter to your audio-visual source device and connect the receiver to your display device. Connect the transmitter and receiver with a cat-cable terminated at each end with RJ45 plugs.
What’s in the box
- 1 x HDMI transmitter
- 1 x HDMI receiver
- 1 x Infrared receiver
- 1 x Infrared extender cable with 1 ‘blaster’ IR LED
- 2 x power adapter
- 1 x User manual
What else you need to use this item
- An audio-visual source device with an HDMI output.
- An audio-visual display device with an HDMI input.
- An HDMI cable to connect your source device to the HDMI input on the Megaview 66 transmitter.
- A cat-5 (or higher) cable, terminated at each end with an RJ45 plug, to connect the Megaview 66 transmitter and receiver.
- An HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Megaview 66 receiver to your display device.