Allows a stereo or 5.1 'surround sound' audio signal to be transmitted wirelessly from an audio source to a stereo or 5.1 home cinema amplifier.
- The Marmitek Audio Anywhere 685 wireless audio transmitter & receiver set is particularly suitable for sending a stereo audio signal from a source device to a display device in situations where it is difficult or impossible to install a cable.
How it works
The Marmitek Audio Anywhere 685 wireless audio transmitter & receiver set consists of a transmitter and a receiver. Connect the transmitter to your audio source equipment. Then connect the receiver to your amplifier.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Audio Anywhere 685 transmitter
- 1 x Audio Anywhere 685 receiver
- 2 x micro USB cable
- 2 x USB energy saving switched mode power supply
- 1 x Set of instructions
What else you need to use this item
- An audio-visual source device with a TOSLINK or co-axial audio output.
- An audio or home cinema amplifier with a TOSLINK or co-axial audio input.