- Relays infrared remote control signals to audio-visual equipment by means of detachable infrared extender cables.
- Can control four devices in a closed cupboard (or otherwise out of sight).
- Battery powered (batteries not included) or mains powered (mains adapter included).
- Compatible with most brands of audio-visual equipment including Sky, Sky+ & Sky HD.
- 1 x Invisible Control 4 (IR receiver)
- 2 x IR extender cable with 2 IR LEDs each
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Invisible Control 4™ module|
|Power:||4 X ‘AAA’ size Alkaline batteries or DC 12V 200mA adapter|
|IR LEDs connections:||2 x 3.5 mm jack plug (mono).|
|Frequency range:||30-60 KHz|
|IR reception range:||4-8 metres (approx)|
|IR reception angle:||60° (+30°/-30° from centre).|
|Dimensions:||125 x 89 x 33 mm|
IR Extension cable
|Connection:||3.5mm jack plug|
|IR LEDs:||2 x IR LED|
|Length of cable:||3 metres (from plug to division 2m, from division to LED 1m).|
See all products in the Remote control extenders section of our product guide.
- Control audio-visual devices which are in a closed cabinet when you CAN easily point your remote controls at the cabinet
- Control audio-visual devices which are in a closed cabinet when you CANNOT easily point your remote controls at the cabinet
- Control audio-visual devices which are located in a different room
Contact us - and we'll do our best to answer it!