We created the Really Clever Homes website to share my ideas (and hopefully provide you with some inspiration) about how you can make your home a better place to live and to help you decide which products you should buy.
- How to use your smartphone or tablet as a universal remote control - Do you fancy getting rid of the pile of remote controls on your coffee table (or lost somewhere down the back of the sofa) and using your smartphone or tablet to control your audio-visual equipment? This article explains how you can do that.Find out more >
- How to create the perfect home cinema experience - Perfect cinema has ambience, atmosphere, tension & excitement. Here's how to create that at home (whilst adding a few home comforts - such as being able to pause & rewind the film & not having to suffer the irritation of errant mobile phone owners, popcorn munchers or sweet wrapper rustlers! Find out more >
- How to control audio-visual equipment that is hidden out of sight - If you’ve hidden your audio-visual equipment away somewhere out of sight (in a tasteful cabinet, for example, or even in a completely different room) then the chances are you’re going to have a problem controlling it. This article tells you what your options are.Find out more >
- How to watch a video source from a different room - If you have a video source in one room that you watch from a different room then the most obvious problem you’re going to have to address is how to get the signal from your source device to the screen or projector in another room. This article explains your options.Find out more >
- Buyers’ guide to air purifiersFind out more >
- Buyers’ guide to network adaptersFind out more >
- Buyers’ guide to remote control extendersFind out more >