- How to improve your home.
- Which products you should buy.
- Where you should buy the products you need.
We publish the following types of information about home improvement
- “How-to” articles: My “how-to” articles are designed to tell you how to do the things you’ll want to do to make your home a better place to live.
- Buyers’ guides: My buyers’ guides are designed to tell you what you’ll need to know when deciding which products to choose.
- Product information: The ReallyCleverHomes product guide contains independent & impartial information about hundreds of products, together with where-to-buy links and up-to-date pricing.
- Opinion articles: My opinion articles are where I stop being impartial and say what I think!
Whilst it’s a lot of fun running the ReallyCleverHomes website, the practical reality is that it has to somehow to earn enough money to pay its costs!
It does that in the following way(s):
- Affiliate links: ReallyCleverHomes is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk. If you follow a link from the ReallyCleverHomes website to Amazon or any other online retailer’s website then we may receive a payment if you subsequently buy something (but the price you pay will be the same regardless).
What it doesn’t do:
- Advertising: ReallyCleverHomes just doesn’t do advertising. If you start reading an article on this website then you won’t be interrupted by advertisements for stuff you never knew you wanted. Similarly, when you leave the site you won’t find endless advertisements for the ReallyCleverHomes site on other pages you visit.
You can find ownership & contact information for the ReallyCleverHomes website here.