The ReallyCleverHomes website provides impartial information to help you choose the best home improvement products & get the best deals.
- We identify a home improvement product category that we think will be of interest to our readers.
- For each product category, we do two things:
- We write a buyers’ guide to provide detailed information about what you need to consider to decide which product best suits your needs.
- We identify specific products what we think are potentially worth buying.
- For each product, we do two things:
- We write a product description based on all of the information we can find.
- We research where you can buy the product and provide a page of links to leading retailers together with their prices (which we check every day).
Whilst it’s a lot of fun running the ReallyCleverHomes website, the practical reality is that it has to somehow to earn enough money to pay its costs!
There’s only one way we currently receive any money for what we do. If you follow a link from the ReallyCleverHomes website to any online retailer’s website then we may* receive a payment if you subsequently buy something (but the price you pay will be the same regardless).
* We emphasise “may” because in practice we often don’t know whether we’ll receive a payment or not (or how much any payment might be).
In the interests of editorial independence:
- We don’t accept advertising on our website.
- We don’t allow manufacturers to pay to have their products included.
- We don’t allow manufacturers or retailers to pay to be included on our where-to-buy pages.
- We don’t sell access to our contact or subscriber lists.