Ideally a ReallyCleverHome should stay clean, but if it does get dirty then it should be easy to clean. It should also manage its waste in the most environmentally possible way.
Find out more about what makes a ReallyCleverHome >
- Pressure washers - Pressure washers blast water at high pressure to remove dirt or other matter from surfaces. They are ideal for jobs ranging from cleaning cars, bikes, patios & driveways to removing dirt and paint from ironwork prior to painting.
- Recycling bins - Recycling bins allow you to to neatly sort your rubbish and recyclables (such as paper, glass & cans).
- Steam cleaners - Steam cleaners use the high temperature of steam to sanitize surfaces and lift away grease and grime. Cleaning with water alone is great value for money and kind to the environment too.
- Waste disposal units - A waste disposal unit shreds food waste into pieces small enough to to pass through the plumbing connected to your kitchen sink.
- Window vacs - Window vacs offer a lightweight cleaning solution for windows, mirrors, shower screens & tiles, and spills on worktops & floors.