A ReallyCleverHome keeps the temperature right (in any given room and at any given time). It also manages air quality – keeping the air fresh and clean whilst removing odours and moisture.
Find out more about what makes a ReallyCleverHome >
- Air purifiers - An air purifier is a device which removes contaminants from the air in a room. It may be beneficial to allergy sufferers and asthmatics.
See details of the top air purifiers >
- Circulating fans - Circulating fans are a simple way of circulating the air to maintain a cool and comfortable temperature. They come in a wide range of different styles and sizes to suit your needs.
See details of the top circulating fans >
- Extractor fans - An extractor fan removes airborne grease, combustion products, fumes, smoke, odours, heat and steam from the air in your home.
See details of the top extractor fans >
- Fan heaters - A fan heater works by using a fan to pass air over a heating element to heat an enclosed space such as a room faster than a heater without a fan.
See details of the top fan heaters >
- Humidifiers - A humidifier is a device that increases humidity (moisture) in a single room or an entire building.
See details of the top humidifiers >
- Room thermostats - Room thermostats monitor the temperature of a room and take appropriate action (such as turning the heating or air-conditioning on or off) to keep the temperature at the required level.
See details of the top room thermostats >
- Thermostatic radiator valves - A thermostatic radiator valve monitors the temperature of a room and initiates appropriate action (such as turning the radiator to which it is attached on or off) to keep the temperature at the required level.
See details of the top thermostatic radiator valves >