A ReallyCleverHome uses as little energy as possible, uses the cheapest energy available, generates its own energy (and possibly even sells any surplus) and has a measure of resistance to energy-related issues.
Find out more about what makes a ReallyCleverHome >
- Electrical generators - An electrical generator allows you to use electrical equipment when the mains power supply fails (or when you are too far from the mains supply to connect to it).
See details of the top electrical generators >
- Energy monitors - An energy monitor is a device designed to help you see where and how you use energy, enabling you to make savings on your gas and electricity bills by being more energy efficient.
See details of the top energy monitors >
- Remote controllable wall-mounted electrical sockets - Remote controllable wall-mounted electrical sockets are regular electrical sockets but can be operated using a remote control or an app on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Surge protectors - A surge protector is a device designed to protect electrical equipment from damage caused by voltage spikes.
See details of the top surge protectors >
- Uninterruptible power supplies - An uninterruptible power supply is a device designed to provide emergency power to one or more electrical devices when the mains power fails.
See details of the top uninterruptible power supplies >
- Wireless wall-mounted electrical switches - Wireless wall-mounted electrical switches look and behave like regular electrical switches but they do not have to be connected to the electricity supply so they offer complete freedom of placement.
See details of the top wireless wall-mounted electrical switches >