A ReallyCleverHome uses as little energy as possible, uses the cheapest energy available, generates its own energy (and possibly even sells any surplus) and has a measure of resistance to energy-related issues.
Find out more about what makes a ReallyCleverHome >
- Electrical generators - An electrical generator allows you to use electrical equipment when the mains power supply fails (or when you are too far from the mains supply to connect to it).
- Energy monitors - An energy monitor is a device designed to help you see where and how you use energy, enabling you to make savings on your gas and electricity bills by being more energy efficient.
- Remote controllable wall-mounted electrical sockets - Remote controllable wall-mounted electrical sockets are regular electrical sockets but can be operated using a remote control or an app on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Surge protectors - A surge protector is a device designed to protect electrical equipment from damage caused by voltage spikes.
- Uninterruptible power supplies - An uninterruptible power supply is a device designed to provide emergency power to one or more electrical devices when the mains power fails.
- Wireless wall-mounted electrical switches - Wire-free wall-mounted electrical switches look and behave like regular electrical switches but they do not have to be connected to the electricity supply so they offer complete freedom of placement.