This page is designed to help you decide whether the LightwaveRF LW321 plug-in on/off kit is the right product for your needs and, if it is, to help you find the best price.
- Information about the LightwaveRF LW321
- Where to find the best price for the LightwaveRF LW321 (Black)
- Where to find the best price for the LightwaveRF LW321 (White)
Overview of the LightwaveRF LW321The LightwaveRF LW321 remote on/off kit gives all the benefits of remote control without any rewiring at all. Just plug adapter sockets into an existing standard socket to provide instant control, grouping, dimming and mood lighting.
Key features of the LightwaveRF LW321
- LightwaveRF compatible
- Available in black or white
What else you need to use the LightwaveRF LW321
- An available electrical wall socket.
- A lamp fitted with a 13 amp plug and a compatible dimmable bulb.
- A smartphone, tablet or computer with the LightwaveRF app installed and a Lightwave Link (if you want to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to control the adapter sockets).
How the LightwaveRF LW321 worksThe Plug-in On/Off Socket is designed to plug into any standard 13A socket. It allows any connected lamp (up to 3000W) to be turned on and off and dimmed using the remote control included in the kit, or by using a smartphone / tablet (requires the Lightwave Link).
Where to get more information about the LightwaveRF LW321
£30.00 (Used)Go to shop >
Updated on 14-05-2019 at 06:46 [ BST] - About this result