This page is designed to help you decide whether the Neet 6-port IR hub is the right product for your needs and, if it is, to help you find the best price.
Overview of the Neet 6-port IR hubThe Neet 6-port IR hub lets you control up to six audio-visual devices, using their existing infra-red (IR) remote controls or a universal remote control, in situations where the devices are hidden out of sight (for example, in a closed cabinet).
Key features of the Neet 6-port IR hub
- Lets you control up to six audio-visual devices.
- Small IR receiver and separate electronics module for discreet installation.
- USB powered.
What you get for your money if you buy the Neet 6-port IR hub
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x Control module
- 2 x IR extender cable each with 3 IR emitters
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Instruction manual
What else you need to use the Neet 6-port IR hub
- One or more audio-visual devices which can be controlled using an IR remote control.
- Remote controls which operate your audio-visual devices.
How the Neet 6-port IR hub worksPlace the IR receiver in sight of your remote control and stick one IR emitter over the IR receiver on the front panel of each audio-visual device you want to control. Simply operate your remote control whilst pointed at the hub's IR receiver and the IR emitters will relay the control signal to your equipment.
Where to get more information about the Neet 6-port IR hub