- Overview of the Pakite PAT-435
- Key features of the Pakite PAT-435
- What you get for your money if you buy the Pakite PAT-435
- How the Pakite PAT-435 works
- Where to get more information about the Pakite PAT-435
- Where to find the best price for the Pakite PAT-435.
Overview of the Pakite PAT-435The Pakite PAT-435 remote control extender set lets you control multiple audio-visual devices, using their existing infra-red (IR) remote controls or a universal remote control, in situations where you cannot point a remote control at the devices themselves.
Key features of the Pakite PAT-435
- Lets you control multiple audio-visual devices.
- Wireless operation works through walls and ceilings so no need to run cables between rooms.
- Blaster IR emitters for easy setup.
- Battery or USB powered.
What you get for your money if you buy the Pakite PAT-435
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x IR transmitter
- 1 x IR extender cable
- 2 x USB cable
- 1 x instruction manual
How the Pakite PAT-435 worksPlace the IR receiver in the room in which you wish to use the remote control and the IR transmitter in line of sight of the equipment that you wish to operate. Simply operate your remote control whilst pointed at the IR receiver and the IR transmitter will relay the control signal to your equipment.
Where to get more information about the Pakite PAT-435
- Visit the manufacturer's web page for the Pakite PAT-435
- Download an instruction manual for the Pakite PAT-435
Where to find the best price for the Pakite PAT-435
- Pakite PAT-435: £25.99 Updated on 19-02-2019 at 03:56 [ GMT] - About this resultCheck price & availability >