A ReallyCleverHome keeps unwanted ‘visitors’ away, allows the owners to keep an eye on what’s going on, gives the occupants a warning if something bad happens and even takes automatic action to deal with any problems that occur.
Find out more about what makes a ReallyCleverHome >
- Alarm systems - An alarm system provides a warning when something happens in or around your home. Warnings can typically be triggered by such things as fire, smoke, carbon monoxide, movement, doors or windows opening, glass breaking, floods and/or leaks.
- Baby monitors - A baby monitor allows you to hear (and/or see) your baby day and night from anywhere in the house.
- Carbon monoxide sensors - A carbon monoxide sensor detects the presence of poisonous carbon monoxide gas (which is colourless, tasteless and odourless) and sounds an alarm and/or takes other appropriate action if the gas is detected.
- Door & window sensors - A door / window sensor detects whether the door or window to which it is fitted is open or closed and sounds an alarm and/or initiates other appropriate action if required.
- Door phones - A door phone allows you to see and/or speak to whoever is at you door. Many models also allow you to unlock the door remotely.
- Light sensors - A light sensor measures the ambient light level and initiates appropriate action (such as turning lights on at dusk and off at dawn) if required.
- Motion sensors - A motion sensor detects movement and sounds an alarm and/or takes other appropriate action if activated.
- Security cameras - Security cameras allow you to monitor what is happening inside or outside your home.
- Smart locks - A smart lock can be locked and unlocked without a key. Instead it might be opened using a smartphone app, by touching the lock with your finger, or even by talking to the lock.
- Smoke sensors - A smoke sensor detects the presence of smoke generated by flaming or smouldering fires and sounds an alarm and/or takes other appropriate action if smoke is detected.
- Water & flood sensors - A water / flood sensor detects the presence of water and sounds an alarm and/or takes other appropriate action if activated.