Most homes use water direct from the mains supply for cooking & drinking, bathing, laundry, flushing the loo and watering the garden. A ReallyCleverHome improves the quality of that water for some purposes, and uses non-mains water for others.
Find out more about what makes a ReallyCleverHome >
- Automatic garden watering controllers - An automatic garden watering controller provides a way of controlling your garden watering without you having to be there to turn the tap on and off.
- Automatic garden watering drippers, mini-sprinklers, micro-jets & misters - Drippers, mini-sprinklers, micro-jets & misters can be fitted at the end of an automatic garden watering system to deliver water to plants depending on their requirements.
- Automatic garden watering kits - Automatic garden watering kits take the fuss out of watering enabling you to water your plants in pots and containers or flower borders and vegetable patches.
- Automatic garden watering pumps - Automatic garden watering pumps allow you to use stored rain water to supply a garden irrigation system.
- Boiling & steaming hot water taps - A boiling or steaming hot water tap dispenses boiling (or near-boiling) water so that you don't need to boil a kettle for hot drinks or for blanching vegetables.
- Water filter taps - Water filter taps remove all the impurities such as lead, copper and aluminium that can find their way into tap water, whilst at the same time leaving all the essential, beneficial minerals so you can have the purest drinking water straight from your tap.
- Water softeners - Water softeners remove the calcium and magnesium from hard water. The resulting soft water improves the performance of soaps and detergents and extends the lifetime of plumbing by reducing the build-up of limescale.